2 lbs of ground beef (ground turkey can also be substituted!)
1 large can of red kidney beans
1 medium can of red kidney beans
1 large can of chili beans in sauce
1 medium can of chili beans in sauce
32 oz. On The Border Salsa (Mild, Medium, or Hot*)
½ packet chili seasoning
1 bag of On The Border Tortilla chips*
Brown ground beef and drain. Choose the slow cooker or stove top cooking directions below.
Slow Cooker Cooking:
- Add to slow cooker: Browned ground beef, kidney beans, chili beans, On The Border salsa and chili seasoning.
- Cook on high for 3-4 hours or on low for 4-6 hours.
Stove Top Cooking:
- In a large pot bring browned ground beef, kidney beans, chili beans, On The Border salsa and chili seasoning to a boil then bring down to a simmer.
- Simmer for 45-60 minutes.
- Depending on preferences you can choose Mild, Medium, or Hot Salsa and adjust the heat level.
- Top with shredded cheese, onions, and or On The Border Cafe Style, Premium Rounds or Cantina Thin tortilla chips. Enjoy!!