1 cup On The Border Salsa, strained in collinder after pouring from the jar.
1 bag On The Border Tortilla Chips
1 5oz can of evaporated milk
1 15.5oz jar On The Border Monterrey Jack Queso
4 oz chopped green chilies, drained of liquid
2 cups diced cooked chicken
- Combine salsa, milk, chilies, cheese and chicken in saucepan.
- Heat until cheese is melted.
- Fill 8x8 pan with tortilla chips.
- Pour sauce over chips and place in 350º F oven until bubbly.
- Serve with additional chips like Premium Rounds, Cantina Thins or Cafe Style tortilla chips from On The Border.