1 lb. lean ground beef
1 16oz. jar of On The Border Salsa (Mild, Medium or Hot)
1 16oz can of chili beans, drained
3 cups crushed On The Border Café Style Tortilla Chips
2 cups sour cream
1 2 oz can of black olives, sliced and drained
½ cup chopped green onion
½ cup chopped fresh tomato
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350˚F.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook ground beef until no longer pink.
- Stir in On The Border salsa, reduce heat, and simmer about 15 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
- Stir in beans and heat through.
- Spray a 9x13-baking dish with cooking spray.
- Spread crushed On The Border tortilla chips into dish, and then spoon beef mixture over chips.
- Spread sour cream over beef, and sprinkle olives, green onion, and tomato over sour cream.
- Top with Cheddar cheese. Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes or until hot & bubbly.