16 oz of spaghetti / pasta
1 lb lean ground beef*
1 15.5oz jar of On The Border Creamy Monterey Jack Queso
1 12oz can of evaporated milk
- Cook spaghetti or pasta as directed on package. Meanwhile, cook ground beef until golden brown.
- Blend On The Border Creamy Monterey Jack Queso with the evaporated milk.
- Combine the ground beef with the Queso sauce.
- Drain spaghetti, place in large bowl, and mix all the ingredients.
- Serve & Enjoy!
- Garnish with your favorite toppings!
- *Can substitute ground beef with ground turkey